Éditeur: Springer publishing
Année d'édition: 2013
Nombre de pages: 248
Description: " It is vital for NPs and PAs to be highly skilled in EKG interpretation to correctly identify high-risk patients and to make appropriate clinical decisions. This reference book is the first to present a comprehensive, multifaceted approach to EKG interpretation, covering all major topics required for expertise in this area.
Based on a physiologic approach that facilitates in-depth understanding, the text includes clinical scenarios that may be seen in practice, and firmly links the information found in the EKG printout to the patient's symptoms. It clearly presents the gamut of requisite topics in EKG interpretation-from basic to complex-including topics not customarily addressed in depth, such as supraventricular tachycardias and pacemaker EKGs. The book's multifaceted approach to EKG interpretation is enhanced with new approaches and recommendations, charts, and tables. Review questions at the end of each chapter enable students to identify problem areas. This book helps NPs, PAs, and other health professionals master their EKG interpretation skills and apply them with confidence every day.
- Presents the first comprehensive guide to EKG interpretation
- Based on a physiological approach to promote in-depth understanding
- Connects the patient's presenting symptoms to EKG interpretation
- Uses charts, graphs, and printouts to support class discussion
- Includes end-of-chapter review questions
Ekgs for the nurse practitioner and physician assistant (1e)
- Product Code: 9780826199560
- Availability: In Stock